Saturday, July 18, 2015

Food...It really is a love hate relationship

Food, you either love it or hate it. Personally I love food. It seem to be the thing I want most in life. Good food! It comforts me, makes me happy when I'm sharing it amongst those I care about most, but some can hate food. When it comes to cooking you either love it or hate it. I'm Italian so growing up much of my life was revolved around food. I remember going to my grandmothers house as a kid and she always had tons of food. Growing up in a big family (6 of us) my mom did a lot of cooking as well. I don't remember cooking that much when I was younger, you know enough to get by with my favorite dishes, but I did get married young at 22 and really needed to freshen up my cooking skills. I didn't really learn to be a great cook until a few years ago. I will say it can sometimes be hard when all your meals revolve around you being the one to make them. I have 3 kids and they all have different likes and dislikes. My husband is another one that can be tricky to feed at times. He's a typical meat and potatoes kind of guy who likes a gourmet twist on things. I myself can eat just about anything. There's not a whole lot I dislike. I could totally be a vegetarian but it's hard to live that lifestyle when the rest of your family is demanding meat. I incorporate many different styles into my cooking and many different ethnicities as well. Desserts are my absolute favorite to make so I will have lots of those on here as well. Sign up to receive updates every time I have a new post and Happy Cooking! "MANGA BENE, RIDI SPESSO, AMA MOLTO!" Italin Quote- Eat Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

No comments:

Post a Comment